[ $27.29 | £22.98 ]
Per Richard Barcellos, RBAP should be getting their copies around the 10th and will be selling them for around $10 less.
Here is the Table of Contents:
Preface – Richard C. Barcellos, Ph.D.
Introduction – James M. Renihan, Ph.D.
1. A Brief Overview of Seventeenth-Century Reformed Orthodox Federalism – Richard C. Barcellos, Ph.D.
2. Covenant Theology in the First and Second London Confessions of Faith – James M. Renihan, Ph.D.
3. By Farther Steps: A Seventeenth-Century Particular Baptist Covenant Theology – Pascal Denault, Th.M.
4. The Puritan Argument for the Immersion of Believers: How Seventeenth-Century Baptists Utilized the Regulative Principle of Worship – G. Stephen Weaver, Jr., Ph. D.
5. The Antipaedobaptism of John Tombes – Michael T. Renihan, Ph.D.
6. The Abrahamic Covenant in the Thought of John Tombes – Michael T. Renihan, Ph.D.
7. John Owen on the Mosaic Covenant – Thomas E. Hicks, Jr., Ph.D.
8. A ‘Novel’ Approach to Credobaptist and Paedobaptist Polemics – Jeffrey A. Massey
9. The Fatal Flaw of Infant Baptism: The Dichotomous Nature of the Abrahamic Covenant – Jeffrey D. Johnson
10. The Difference Between the Old and New Covenants: John Owen on Hebrews 8:6 – John Owen
11. The Newness of the New Covenant (Part 1) – James R. White, Th.D.
12. The Newness of the New Covenant (Part 2) – James R. White, Th.D.
13. Acts 2:39 in its Context: An Exegetical Summary of Acts 2:39 and Paedobaptism (Part 1) – Jamin Hübner
14. Acts 2:39 in its Context: Case Studies in Paedobaptist Interpretations of Acts 2:39 (Part 2) – Jamin Hübner
15. An Exegetical Appraisal of Colossians 2:11-12 – Richard C. Barcellos, Ph.D.
16. Reformed Baptist Covenant Theology and Biblical Theology – Micah and Samuel Renihan
Name and Subject Index
Samples: Preface | Intro | Chapter 1 | Chapter 10
Paperback: 532 pages