The latest edition of the Reformed Baptist Trumpet, the e-journal of the Reformed Baptist Fellowship of Virginia, is out!
- An invitation to the 2015 Keach Conference to be held September 26, 2015 at Christ Reformed Baptist Church of Louisa, VA (see here for more info).
- An article by W. Gary Crampton: “The Word of God: A Two-Fold Revelation”
- An article by Jeff Riddle: “The Administration and Administrators of Baptism”
- A book review of Timothy Michael Law’s When God Spoke Greek (Oxford University Press, 2013).
- A Paradosis article featuring a sermon excerpt from Benjamin Keach: “The Voice of Christ.”
The Reformed Baptist Trumpet is the quarterly e-journal of the Reformed Baptist Fellowship of Virginia (RBF-VA), a network of ministers, church officers, and congregations in Virginia committed to promoting renewal and reformation in congregations throughout the Commonwealth and beyond. The RBF-VA gladly affirms the Second London Baptist Confession of Faith of 1689. The Reformed Baptist Trumpet editorial committee: Steve Clevenger, Pastor, Covenant Reformed Baptist Church, Warrenton, Virginia; Jeffrey T. Riddle, Pastor, Christ Reformed Baptist Church, Charlottesville, Virginia; W. Gary Crampton, Elder, Reformed Baptist Church, Richmond, Virginia. The Editor is Jeffrey T. Riddle.