Profiles in Reformed Spirituality Series (10 vols.)
authors include Michael A. G. Haykin, Steve Weaver, Thabiti M. Anyabwile, J. Stephen Yuille, Phil A. Newton, + more
The series was published by Reformation Heritage Books and Joel R. Beeke and Michael A.G. Haykin are the series editors.
The Profiles in Reformed Spirituality series is designed to introduce the spirituality and piety of the Reformed tradition by presenting descriptions of the lives of influential Christians with select passages from their works. This combination of biographical sketches and primary sources gives a taste of each subject’s contribution to the Reformed tradition’s spiritual heritage and direction as to how the reader can find further edification through their works. This series will provide riches where the church is poor and daylight where Christians stumble in the night. Included in Profiles in Reformed Spirituality (10 vols.) are the lives and works of Horatius Bonar, Hercules Collins, Jonathan Edwards, George Swinnock, Alexander Whyte, Lemuel Haynes, Samuel Rutherford, Archibald Alexander, John Bunyan, and John Flavel.
In the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Christ is All: The Piety of Horatius Bonar by Michael A. G. Haykin and Darrin R. Brooker
- Devoted to the Service of the Temple: Piety, Persecution, and Ministry in the Writings of Hercules Collins by Michael A. G. Haykin and Steve Weaver
- A Sweet Flame: Piety in the Letters of Jonathan Edwards by Michael A. G. Haykin
- Trading and Thriving in Godliness: The Piety of George Swinnock by J. Stephen Yuille
- A Consuming Fire: The Piety of Alexander Whyte by Michael A. G. Haykin
- May We Meet in the Heavenly World: The Piety of Lemuel Haynes by Thabiti M. Anyabwile
- “The King in His Beauty”: The Piety of Samuel Rutherford by Matthew Vogan
- “A Scribe Well-Trained”: Archibald Alexander and the Life of Piety by James M. Garretson
- “Venture All for God”: Piety in the Writings of John Bunyan by Roger Duke and Phil Newton
- “An Honest and Well-Experienced Heart”: The Piety of John Flavel by Adam Embry