On episode 44 of our podcast, we interview Steve Weaver about “An Orthodox Catechism” by Hercules Collins. We get into questions such as:
- How is it different than the Heidelberg Catechism?
- What is the history behind it?
- Is this beneficial for today?
- What is different with this version and the original?
- Why did he include old creeds in it?
- + more
An Orthodox Catechism
by Hercules Collins (Author) , Michael A. G. Haykin (Editor) , G. Stephen Weaver Jr. (Editor)
- Heidelberg Catechism Rap by Curtis ‘Voice’ Allen, written regarding “The Good News We Almost Forgot: Rediscovering the Gospel in a 16th Century Catechism” by Kevin DeYoung and Jerry Bridges [backstory]