On episode 40 of our podcast, we interview Pastor Rob Ventura and Pastor Brian Borgman about their new book Spiritual Warfare: A Biblical and Balanced Perspective. We ask questions such as:
- How do we successfully wage spiritual warfare?
- What does it mean when the Bible calls Satan “the god of this age” (2 Cor. 4:4) and “the prince of the power of the air” (Eph.2:2)? (And how does this reconcile with God’s sovereignty?)
- What is our spiritual armor to be?
- Can a Christian Be Demon-Possessed?
- + more…
by Brian Borgman & Rob Ventura
- Grace Community Church in Minden, NV
- Grace Community Baptist Church of North Providence, RI
- Satan Cast Out: A Study in Biblical Demonology by Frederick S. Leahy [UK]
- What Is Spiritual Warfare? by Stanley D. Gale [UK]
- Precious Remedies Against Satan’s Devices by Thomas Brooks [UK]
- The Christian in Complete Armour by William Gurnall [UK]
- Striving Against Satan by Joel Beeke [UK]
- 3 Crucial Questions about Spiritual Warfare by Clint Arnold [UK]
- Ephesians (Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament) by Clint Arnold [UK]
- The Letter to the Ephesians (Pillar New Testament Commentary) by Peter T. O’Brien [UK]
- The Christian Soldier: An Exposition of Ephesians 6:10-20 by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones