On episode 32 of our podcast, we have some post-debate discussion with Sam Waldron. The debate last week [audio/video] was between Dr. Sam Waldron and Dr. Michael Brown on the thesis “Have the New Testament Charismatic Gifts Ceased?” (Moderated by Dr. James White).
We address questions such as:
- Why couldn’t you just give Dr. Brown one explicit text for Cessationism?
- Why is the Canon of Scripture so important in this debate?
- How can you justify that some Scriptures are just for the Apostles?
- What’s the big deal with the Apostles being a “witness”?
This is part one of a two part follow-up.
- Our first podcast with Dr. Sam Waldron
- On the Canon of Scripture:
- On the technical use of the word “Witness”: