On episode 17 of our podcast, we interview Brandon Smith about the Georgia Association of Confessional Baptists, on whether associations are Biblical, and some Georgia Baptist history.
After that, we talk about some Reformed Baptist headlines and give you a preview of next week’s episode featuring Sam Renihan on recovering a Reformed Baptist Covenantal heritage.
Books & Sites Mentioned:
- Georgia Association of Confessional Baptists
- Trinity Reformed Baptist Church (the church he pastors)
- Mission Accomplished by Michael Horton
- The Baptism of Disciples Alone: A Covenantal Argument for Credobaptism Versus Paedobaptis by Fred Malone
- Heritage Baptist Church in Fayetteville, GA
- Denominations or Associations? Essays on Reformed Baptist Associations by David Kingdon, Earl Blackburn, James Renihan, Erroll Hulse, David Dykstra
- Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Lenox, GA
- Baptist21 Interview with Louisiana College President Joe Aguillard
- Podcast #8: Paul Brewster – SBC History: GA Baptist Assocation & Sandy Creek
- By Javy:
- By Jason:
- The Canon of Scripture [Free Ebook] by Sam Waldron
- Sep. 26-28, 2013 Southern Baptist Founders Conference – Southwest: “Being a Disciple of Christ” feat. Fred Malone & Tom Ascol [Event]
- Nov. 15-16, 2013 Quakertown Regional Conference “Precious Doctrines: From Creation To Consummation” – Feat: Voddie Baucham, Michael Haykin & Philip Ryken
- Jan. 16-18, 2014 Deep South Founders Conference: “Christ the Mediator” – feat. Geoffrey Thomas & Erroll Hulse + More
- Logos’ James White Collection (12 vols.) $109.95
- By Patrick:
Credopedia.org – A wiki dedicated to the Second London Baptist Confession of Faith, commonly called the 1689, and theology in accordance with the doctrines contained therein.