Interview #14: Sam Waldron – Two Things You Must Do To Be Saved: How To Communicate Essential Gospel Truths to the Lost, Book Giveaway + More
On episode 14 of our podcast, we interview Sam Waldron on his book Two Things You Must Do To Be Saved: How To Communicate Essential Gospel Truths to the Lost. We talk about everything from the Gospel, faith repentance, every member evangelism, missional, regulative principle and more!
(We know we said this week would be Jeff Johnson on “The Church, Why Bother?” but do to technical issues we will have that next week, sorry.)
After that, we talk about some Reformed Baptist headlines and give you a preview of next week’s episode featuring Jeff Johnson on “The Church, Why Bother?”
This week you have a chance to win a paperback of Sam Waldron new book Two Things You Must Do To Be Saved: How To Communicate Essential Gospel Truths to the Lost.
Books & Sites Mentioned:
- Midwest Center for Theological Studies: Owensboro, KY
- Grace Reformed Baptist Church of Owensboro, KY
- Paul Washer’s The Gospel’s Power and Message & The Gospel Call and True Conversion
- Redemption Accomplished and Applied by John Murray
- Knowing God by J. I. Packer
- Regulative Principle of the Church – 18 Part Blog Series & Video by Sam Waldron
- By Junior:
- By Jason:
- Louisville is pronounced “Loo-ah-vul” not “Lew-is-ville,” comment
- Good News For Gays – Our Condition, What Is Love? & What About My Feelings?
- Textual Criticism, Radical Skepticism & the Reliability of the Bible Conference Audio – James White & Dr. Robert J. Burrelli, Jr.
- 99¢ – Charles Spurgeon: The Prince of Preachers (Heroes of the Faith) [Kindle]
- $2.99 Kindle Deals: The Ever-Loving Truth by Voddie Baucham Jr. & The Faithful Preacher by Thabiti Anybwile
- James White Reviews “Presuppositional [Covenantal Apologetics] vs Natural Theology” – K. Scott Oliphint v. Kurt Jaros on “Unbelievable?”
- By Javier:
Credopedia.org - A wiki dedicated to the Second London Baptist Confession of Faith, commonly called the 1689, and theology in accordance with the doctrines contained therein.