On episode three of our podcast, we finish up our two part interview with Pascal Denault on his new book The Distinctiveness of Baptist Covenant Theology: A Comparison Between Seventeenth-Century Particular Baptist and Paedobaptist Federalism.
After that, we talk about the book then some Reformed Baptist headlines and give you a preview of next week’s episode featuring Richard Barcellos on his newest book Better Than The Beginning: Creation In Biblical Perspective.
Congrats to David T., Sam B., and Aaron M. for winning last week’s podcast giveaway.
This week we are giving away two of Pascal Denault’s The Distinctiveness of Baptist Covenant Theology and a new ESV Study Bible (TruTone, Classic Black).
Books & Sites Mentioned:
- Contrast – Brandon Adam’s blog
- A Puritan Theology: Doctrine for Life
- John Owen’s Commentary on Hebrews
- The Law Is Not of Faith: Essays on Works and Grace in the Mosaic Covenant
- Early English Books Online – EEBO
- Sam Renihan’s Particular Voices “Petty France” Blog
- The Christ of the Covenants by O. Palmer Robertson
- The Baptism of Disciples Alone by Fred Malone
- Covenant Theology: From Adam to Christ: Nehemiah Coxe & John Owen
- The Great Mystery of the Covenant of Grace by Samuel Petto
- The Fatal Flaw of the Theology Behind Infant Baptism by Jeffrey D. Johnson
- Sites related specifically to Pascal Denault:
- By Javier:
- By Jason:
- By Junior: