Each year at Greenville Seminary’s Spring Theology Conference we have sought to address doctrinal and practical issues critical to the church. This year we are addressing the nature and role of the law of God.
The issue of the law of God is critical in the church today. What is the place of the Ten Commandments in church and society? More particularly, what is the role of the law in your life as a Christian? For the answer to these and other questions join us at this year’s conference.
Topics & Speakers:
- New Covenant Theology & The Law of God: Views, Critiques, Proposals | Dr. Richard Barcellos
- No Gospel Without The Law | Dr. Tony Curto
- What The Law Could Not Do (Rom. 8:3)* | Dr. Ian Hamilton
- Paul & The Law in Galatians 3 | Dr. Sidney Dyer
- Antinomianism: The Golden White Devil | Dr. Mark Jones
- The Principle of Equity & Counseling | Dr. George Scipione
- Third Use of the Law* | Dr. Joseph A. Pipa
- Critique of Klinian Republication | Dr. Joseph A. Pipa
- Robert Rollock & The Covenant of Works | Mr. Breno Macedo
* Tuesday and Wednesday evening lectures are open to the public and will be webcast live courtesy of Sermonaudio.com