[Benjamin Keach] was a good man, he was a godly man, he was a spiritual-minded man, he was a gospel man, he was a preacher and a defender of the faith. He didn’t wilt, he didn’t give way, he didn’t flinch, he remained faithful unto death. He was like Bunyan’s Pilgrim in that regard.
- Getting to know Pastor Austin Walker
- What led to the writing of this book?
- Who was Benjamin Keach?
- What did he contribute to Particular Baptist life?
- What controversies was he involved in?
- Why is the year 1689 so important?
- + more
- Maidenbower Baptist Church in Crawley, Sussex
- A Baptist Bibliography by William Thomas Whitley
- Hymns by Benjamin Keach
- Other Benjamin Keach resources
- Awake My Soul Awake My Tongue by Benjamin Keach and Latifah Phillips