“With the Word of God as our map and the Spirit of Christ as our compass, we are equipped to navigate this world, to make our way in the world so as to bring honor and glory to God.”
On episode 92 of our interview podcast we have Pastor Jeremy Walker back on (previously on episodes #38 & 35 ) to tell us all about one of his latest books Passing Through: Pilgrim Life in the Wilderness
- How are Christians to engage with the world?
- Why is answering the question, “Who and what are you?” important?
- How does a pilgrim motif help us with our engagement (or disengagement) with the world?
- What is the pilgrim’s destination?
- Why does knowing our destination even matter?
- What is “Holy Indifference”?
- + more