“This book is by Reformed Baptists for Reformed Baptists.”
On episode 88 of our interview podcast we have Pastor Earl Blackburn and Pastor Rob Ventura back on to tell us all about the new book “Going Beyond the Five Points: Pursuing a More Comprehensive Reformation”.
- Why this book?
- Why shouldn’t we just stop at the “Five Points of Calvinism” (T.U.L.I.P.)?
- The importance of God’s law in the Christian’s life
- Why the Regulative Principle of Worship matters
- Why we shouldn’t be afraid to dive into Covenant Theology
- + more
- May 29-30, 2015 Southern New England Reformation Conf. in North Providence, RI
- Christian Sabbath [Resources]
- The Lord’s Day by Joseph Pipa [Book]
- Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine by Wayne Grudem [Book]
- Booklets by Reformed Baptist Publications
A Debtor To Mercy Alone [feat. Sandra McCracken] by Indelible Grace Music