- Defining Charismatism and “Word of Faith”
- The nature of God-given revelation
- The purpose of God-given revelation
- Tongues as a sign of judgement?
- How did the church take this change?
- Instrumental resources getting into Baptist Covenant Theology
- + more
- This interview took place at the Sept.25-27, 2014 “The Means of Grace” Southern Baptist Founders Conf. SW. in Mansfield, TX.
- Brent Ward is the pastor at Reformed Baptist Church of Duncanville, Texas
- Signs of the Apostles: Observations on Pentacostalism Old and New by Walter J. Chantry
- Charismatic Chaos by John MacArthur
- Final Word: a Biblical response to the case for tongues & prophecy today by O. Palmer Robertson
- A Modern Exposition 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith by Samuel E Waldron
- To Be Continued?: Are the Miraculous Gifts for Today? by Samuel E. Waldron
- Waldron’s Cascade Argument
- Justin Peters Ministries
- ARBCA & TAARBC
- Instrumental resources getting into Baptist Covenant Theology:
- The Fatal Flaw of the Theology Behind Infant Baptism by Jeff Johnson
- The Kingdom of God: A Baptist Expression of Covenant & Biblical Theology by Jeff Johnson
- The Distinctiveness of Baptist Covenant Theology by Pascal Denault
- Dr. James Renihan’s Baptist Symbolics Lectures