Apologies, for this seemingly duplicate post. Previous post contained last week’s episode. This post has the correct audio:
On episode 51 of our interview podcast, we pick up right were the last episode left off. We have Christina Jesuroga (wife of Pastor Jay Jesuroga of Sovereign Joy Community Church) interviewing Aimee Byrd on her book Housewife Theologian. They get into questions such as:
- Why is theology important in maintaining true unity?
- What about true vs. false unity?
- How do creeds and confessions help us in this?
- What is true hospitality?
- How can we grow in it?
- What of feminism?
- How is submissiveness active?
- How has Spurgeon influenced you?
- What of culture?
- Christian Yoga?
- 2KT and Housewives?
- What of the Christian Sabbath?
- How about for non-housewives?
- + more
Above not working? Download MP3 here, or listen below:
by Aimee Byrd
- The Creedal Imperative by Carl R. Trueman
- Hospitality Commands by Alexander Strauch
- Living in God’s Two Kingdoms: A Biblical Vision for Christianity and Culture by David VanDrunen
- Chelsea Moon w/ the Franz Brothers – Ecstasy (A Sacred Harp Hymn)