On episode 50 of our interview podcast, we hand it over to the ladies. We have Christina Jesuroga (wife of Pastor Jay Jesuroga of Sovereign Joy Community Church) interviewing Aimee Byrd on her book Housewife Theologian. They get into questions such as:
- What got you to writing a book?
- Are women to “study to show [themselves] approved”?
- What is true beauty?
- What is modesty?
- How do you help women to read theology? Or even just read?
- Parenting + more
Above not working? Download MP3 here, or listen below:
by Aimee Byrd
- Aimee Byrd blogs at Housewife Theologian & Reformation21
- The Mortification of Spin Podcast on Modesty
- Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild by Mary A Kassian
- Glimpses of Grace by Gloria Furman (who blogs at Domestic Kingdom)
Update April 22, 2014: Listen to part 2!