While our podcast was having some issues, three new podcasts sprung up over the weekend:
Last month Pastor and Professor Greg Nichols gave thirty lectures on the Doctrine of the Church for Reformed Baptist Seminary. These lectures have been edited and are available on the RBS Virtual Campus as part of our theological curriculum. While I had the opportunity, I interviewed him on the topic of the church and on his recently published monograph entitled Covenant Theology: A Reformed and Baptistic Perspective. Some of the questions I asked him included…
1. What is distinct about a Reformed and Baptist ecclesiology?
2. How do you approach the study of ecclesiology in your course?
3. When in redemptive history did the church of Christ come into being?
4. What is the biblical basis for formal membership in a local church?
5. What would you say to people who’ve become disillusioned with the local church?
6. What makes your book on the biblical covenants both Reformed and also Baptist?
Here is the RBS Podcast [MP3]:
Guest Matt Paul on the subject of Dan Corner’s interview on my show.
Last night, I was interviewed on the internet podcast “Theology Matters.” For an hour and a half, I gave a brief overview of Mormonism. We covered the historical origins of Mormonism, the LDS worldview, as well as the Mormon doctrine of Scripture, God, and salvation. My interview started about 30 minutes into the show, and you can listen to it here. May Christ use this podcast to glorify Himself and draw more believers to reach out to Latter-day Saints with the true gospel of Jesus Christ!